Adult House Wish List
We’re always looking for the following items for our residents. Donations of Clothing and Household items can be dropped at Casa every day from 8am-8pm. Thank you for your generosity!
- Men’s clothing and (new) undergarments
- Men’s footwear: Tennis shoes, Work boots, shower sandals, and socks
- Linens: Pillows, Sheets, Blankets, Bath towels
- Toiletries: Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Shampoo, Conditioner, Razors, Soap, Feminine products, Cold Medicine
- Kitchen Items: Plates & Silverware, Blenders, Pots and Pans, Can openers
- Food: Fresh fruit, Milk, Eggs
- Office Supplies: Lined paper, printer paper, stamps, pencils, pens
- Soccer balls and Basketballs
- Dictionaries and electronics: Click HERE for our Amazon wish-list
- In the winter: Jackets, Coats, Sweaters, Hats, and Gloves
- Bicycles in decent condition
- Bike accessories (lights, locks)
There are many other items we can accept only on an as-needed basis due to limited space. Please call us at (512) 385-5571 to ask if the item you would like to donate is needed at this time.