Posada Esperanza Wish List
Posada Esperanza, our shelter for women and children, always welcomes donations of women and children’s clothing and household items. To arrange a donation and ask about our currents needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reinforce good boundaries with our curious kiddos, we ask that donors please leave everything in their car and come into the office to ask a staff person for help in bringing your generous gifts inside.
- Spanish and English children’s books: from first readers to middle school level
- Coloring books
- Crayons, Markers, Paint, Colored pencils, Other craft supplies
- Board games, puzzles, etc.
- Pots and pans
- Spoons, forks, sharp knives, etc.
- Plastic dishes and cups
- Diapers (size 4 or 5) and wipes
- Sanitary napkins
- Household cleaning supplies
- Storage tubs
- Laundry detergent
- Supportive inserts for work shoes
- Linens: towels, bed sheets, curtains, shower curtains
- HEB and Walmart gift cards (in either $10 or $25 denominations)
- Small white boards and Expo markers for homework time
- An injera maker http://www.wasselectronics.com/product/mitad-grill-us/
- Tarps and bungee cords
- A new bodega or other storage space
- Strollers: (newborn and toddler)
- Bins for dirty diapers
- Used laptops, DVDs and CD-ROM computer games
- Manual pencil sharpeners not with batteries
Please keep in mind that we are a small facility with limited storage space and are only available to accept donations that meet our greatest needs at the time.